Doors open at 05:00PM. Concessions/snack bar and Popcorn are cash only. Please plan accordingly.
We invite our fans to the Goth and Gown, a post Valentine’s Day bout on the night of February 18th, at the Hall of Dames, to witness the unholy union of the Coffin Draggers and the Runaway Brides.
The Brides will be gifting dozens of Candy Grams to skaters and other league volunteers, received through their successful fundraiser. Guests should bring their energy and cheer on their favorite team and skaters.
The Reception, a 21 and up event, will be held at Third Space, at 1028 Grand Ave, after the vows of victory have been declared, ’til the final jam do they part. Free admission is granted with your wristband from the bout!
- Wear formal or bloody attire in support of their favored team.
- Will be received at 5pm.
- Bleacher seating available on a first-come, first-served basis, and those with disabilities.
- Are encouraged to RSVP!
Doors @ 5pm
First whistle @ 6pm
Adults tickets $15
Kids 10 and under $5
NO REFUNDS OR RAINCHECKS WILL BE ISSUED
Co-Ed Fun Day
Want Banked Track Roller Derby all Day? Then come play on the banked track with us! On the same day as the bout, from 9am to 1pm, we’re hosting a Co-Ed Fun Day, with open skate and scrimmage sessions. It’s $5 to watch, and $10 to skate, with $5 of your Co-Ed Fun Day Admission that can go toward a ticket for the night’s bout. That’s a $5 savings – only available for fun day participants.
Co-Ed Fun Day Schedule
- 9:00-9:40 Open Skate
- 9:50-10:25 Beginner – Intermeddiate Scrimmage
- 10:45-11:20 Intermediate – Advanced Scrimmage
- 11:40-12:15 Mixed Scrimmage
- 12:20-1:00 Scrimmage / Open Skate (based on majority interest)
NOTE: Anyone currently participating in fresh meat or other derby training programs can skate during open skate.
NOTE: You must be cleared as boutable/scrimmage eligible by your league to participate in scrimmages
- Beginnger = Rookie/Home/City level skaters
- Intermediate = Experienced Skaters / State level
- Advanced = National / All-Star level